$28.27 INC GST
Bravecto Spot on for Dogs for the prevention of Fleas and ticks in DOGS
Fluralaner is for systemic use and belongs to the class of isoxazoline-substituted benzamide derivatives. Fluralaner is an inhibitor of the arthropod nervous system. The mode of action of fluralaner is the antagonism of the ligand-gated chloride channels (gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)-receptor and glutamate-receptor). The Fluralaner is in a dimethylacetamide solvent
- FLEAS - 6 months
- PARALYSIS TICKS - 6 months
- BROWN DOG TICKS - 12 weeks
Directions of Use
Bravecto's new TWIST´N´USE tube makes it easy and hassle-free to apply Bravecto Spot-on, without fuss for you or your dog. It also provides a great alternative for dogs that don’t like tablets, or where longer lasting protection is required.
During the tick season, daily searching and removal of ticks is still recommended.
Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs | Safe for use in MDR1 deficient breeds
This product is for use in dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older and over 2 kg in body weight. Safety has been demonstrated in breeding, pregnant and lactating animals. Do not use in cats or other species. Call poison information centre if swallowed. Bravecto was well tolerated in all breeds including Collies with ivermectin sensitivity. Please consult your veterinarian before using Bravecto if your pet is receiving medication such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or warfarin.
Possible Side Effects
Mild and transient gastrointestinal signs such as diarrhoea, vomiting, inappetence and drooling may be observed. If signs persist or become more severe within a few days of administration, consult a veterinarian.
- Even longer lasting protection than our popular chew
- Highly palatable, well accepted by most dogs
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Safe to use on puppies from 8 weeks of age and over 2 kg in body weight
- Can be administered all year round.
- Long Lasting - Kills and controls fleas on dogs for up to 6 months
- Controls paralysis ticks on dogs for up to 6 months
- Not affected by bathing, swimming or shampooing
- No need to separate treated dogs from other pets in household
More From This Category
From $49.48 INC GST
$109.32 INC GST
From $49.49 INC GST
From $43.50 INC GST
$68.35 INC GST
$109.32 INC GST
From $71.68 INC GST